§ 1. Preliminary provisions
Dear User. We respect the fundamental right of each and every human to privacy, therefore we attach great importance to ensuring confidentiality and protection of personal data processed and we make any and all efforts so that this data will be processed in accordance with provisions of law as well as with respect for fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects.
In view of the above, in pursuance to Article 20 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (consolidated text: OJ of 2017, item 1219 as amended) and in pursuance to Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications law (consolidated text: OJ of 2017, item 1907 as amended), the present Privacy and Cookies Policy, hereinafter also referred to as the “Policy” is hereby introduced.
§ 2. Information about processing of personal data
- While using the website, you may be requested to provide some of your personal data. We will only ask for data which is necessary for the purposes in which it shall be processed.
- The Organizers are a Controller of your personal data:
- Łódzka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A. [Lodz Special Economic Zone, Joint Stock Company] with its registered office in Łódź, address: ul. Ks. Biskupa Wincentego Tymienieckiego 22 G, 90-349 Łódź;
- APPLIA Polska [APPLIA Poland] with its registered office in Warszawa, address: ul. Włodarzewska 76d, 02-393 Warszawa;
§ 3. Personal data processing terms and conditions
- Provision of personal data by you is voluntary, however, necessary to benefit from particular services available via our website. Each and every time when we ask for providing us with any personal data, we shall precisely inform you about terms and conditions on its being processed by Łódzka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A. and
APPLIA Polska with its registered office in Warszawa, address: ul. Włodarzewska 76d, 02-393 Warszawa;
- The Organizers process your data within the following scope: IP address, time of a query oncoming to the server, information about the type of a browser and an operating system. If a user is redirected to the website of the Household Appliances Congress from another website, then we collect information about URL address from which the redirection was made as well as other information that you will disclose in the content of a question asked or in a user account set-up form.
- Personal data may be collected in connection with using the website for the purpose and within the scope necessary for registering for the Household Appliances Congress.
- Personal data shall be processed for the period from 11th of April 2023 to 30th of May 2023.
§ 4. Personal data protection
- The Controller undertakes to protect your personal data in line with the provisions in force, in particular, not to disclose it to third parties and to process it only for the purposes specified in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Personal data is protected against unlawful sharing to unauthorized persons, seizure by unauthorized persons, destruction, loss, damage or a change as well as against processing inconsistent with the provisions of generally binding law.
- Your personal data shall not be used within the automated processing, including profiling.
- Your personal data shall not be provided to other entities, apart from the entities which render services for the benefit of the Controller, including IT services – based on concluded entrustment contracts or public authorities entitled to have access to this data based on the provisions of law.
- Your personal data shall not be provided to a third country or an international organization unless you give an explicit consent to this or if this is required by the binding provisions of law.
§ 5. Rights of a data subject
- A data subject has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectify it, erase it or limit the processing, the right of data portability and the right to object to its processing.
- A data subject has the right to withdraw the consent to process his/her data at all times if the processing takes place based on a consent to process data, with the reservation that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- A data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if he/she considers that the processing of personal data is in breach of the provisions of generally binding law.
§ 6. Cookies and terms and conditions on their use
- In view of using this website, cookie files (“cookies”) are collected. They include text contents which may contain personal data in the form of a computer IP address and a unique identifier of a device saved in a file. These files are not stored on the server of the Household Appliances Congress and data from them is read only during a visit on the website. More information about “cookies” is available at the website https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR is the legal basis for collection of your data read from “cookies”. It allows for processing of personal data to achieve a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller.
- The foregoing legitimate interests for the achievement of which the data read from “cookies” is used shall include:
a. adaptation of the website to individual settings of a user and remembering of data entered by a user, connected with using the website, e.g. selection of the website language version;
b. conducting of statistical analyses pertaining to users and those who visit the website for the needs of the controller (operator) of the website, e.g. statistics of visits at the website.
- We do not use “cookies” for advertising purposes or for tracking your operations on the Internet. We do not use “cookies” of third parties and we do not track cookie files other than ours. While visiting the website of the Household Appliances Congress, you remain anonymous as long as you decide otherwise. Information in system logs (e.g. IP address) is used by Łódzka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A. and Applia Polska for technical purposes, related to administration of our servers. Moreover, IP addresses are used for collection of general, statistical demographic information such as a region from which you connect with us.
§ 7. Rights of a user in view of using cookies by the website
- The majority of web browsers allow for saving cookies in your device by default. You can, at all times, change configuration of your browser in order to resign from collection of “cookies” or in order to remove “cookies” already saved in your device, in pursuance to instructions provided by the browser supplier:
a. Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
b. Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
c. Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- You can resign from collection of “cookies” by selecting appropriate settings of the browser used by you to connect with our website, in the manner described above, however it must be noted that, should this be the case, benefiting from all functions of the website may turn out to be difficult or impossible.
- You can gain access to your data in the form collected through an analysis of the content of “cookies”, in the text in which they are kept on a computer disk, which are afterwards used by the website and you can remove them at all times.
- You have the right to demand erasure of data pertaining to you, the right to object to its processing as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (supervisory authority).
§ 8. Final provisions
In the event of any queries regarding the present Privacy and Cookies POLICY, please send them to the address: email@example.com