Note: The Household Appliance Congress website uses cookie technology for functional purposes to make it easier for users to use the website and to create anonymous website statistics.
If you do not block cookies, you agree to their use and saving them in the device's memory.
Second Household Appliance Congress
Wojciech Konecki - Member of the Board, General Director of APPLiA Polska
• Konrad Pokutycki - APPLiA Polska CEO, BSH CEO • Marek Michalik - President of the Board, Lodz Special Economic Zone • Piotr Gliński - Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Culture and National Heritage (TBC) • Paolo Falcioni - General Director, APPLiA - Home Appliance Europe
PANEL IA : Economy of the future - government panel
1. Jerzy Kwieciński - Minister of Investment and Economic Development
2. Tadeusz Kościński - Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology (TBC)
3. Paweł Ciećko - Chief Inspector of Environmental Protection (TBC)
4. Grażyna Ciurzyńska - President of the Board, Polish Investment and Trade Agency (TBC)
PANEL IB : Economy of the future - Entrepreneurs' comment
1. Andrzej Malinowski - President of Employers of Poland
2. Maciej Witucki - Vice-president of the Board Confederation Lewiatan
3. Wojciech Konecki - Vice-president National Chamber of Commerce
PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT, LABOR LAW, DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES, EDUCATION, PAYMENTS, AVAILABILITY OF EMPLOYEES.
Iwona Szmitkowska - President of the Board, Work Service, Association of Employment Agencies
Ola Pucicka - Account Director Enterprise Clients, LinkedIn
Radosław Żemło - Sales Director, Pracuj.pl
Olech Bestrzyński - HR Director, Amica Group
prof. Mirosław Grewiński - Vice-rector of the Janusz Korczak Pedagogical University in Warsaw
PANEL III : Logistics of the Future
1. Marek Dobrzycki - Managing Director, Panattoni Europe
2. Damian Kołata - Associate, Cushman & Wakefield
3. Grzegorz Lichocik - President of the Board DACHSER PL
4. Marcin Szawliński - Logistics Market Manager CEE, Electrolux Poland
Artur Olejniczak - Institute of Logistics and Warehousing;
Poznan School of Logistics
PANEL IV : Environment of the Future
ECODESIGN, SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION AND CONSUMPTION, RECYCLING OF ELECTRO-WASTE
1. dr hab. Joanna Kulczycka - Head of Department at the Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences
2. Zbigniew Szpak - President of the Board, Polish National Energy Conservation Agency
3. Grzegorz Skrzypczak - President of the Board, ElektroEko S.A.
4. Irena Pichola - Partner, Deloitte
Katarzyna Błachowicz - Vice-president of the Board, Centrum Kooperacji Recyklingu not for profit system Sp. z o.o.
OMNI-CHANNEL, E- COMMERCE, INTERNET OF THINGS, INNOVATIONS, SMART HOME, SMART HOUSEHOLD APPLIENCES
Consumer of the Future - GFK
1. Krzysztof Nagodziński - Member of the Board, BSH
2. Andrzej Przybyło - President of the Board, AB S.A.
3. Renata Juszkiewicz - President of the Board, Polish Organization of Trade and Distribution
Wojciech Konecki - General Director, Member of the Board APPLiA Polska
Startup Challenge - Final
CLOSING OF THE FIRST DAY OF THE CONGRESS
Accompanying events (Annual General Meeting of APPLiA Polska, mini-expo of household appliance sector)
GALA DINNER - The 15-th anniversary of APPLiA Polska
B2B meetings for producers, suppliers and service providers, ie. startups offering innovative solutions
to the industry. The event is the space for exchange of ideas, experience and B2B contacts.
Three rounds of meetings with round tables, where every participant has three minutes to present their